The CALIFORNIA State flag bear, MONARCH, was modeled and named after the last California grizzly bear held in captivity and he has been on the CA State flags since the early 20th century. We designed a CA "Monarch" Pro style jersey in two color variations to showcase him and our companies roots.
This PRO style short sleeve jersey is made of a soft, ultra-light weight, four-way stretch ITALIAN fabric, making it ideal for riding in hot temperatures. The four-way stretch allows the jersey to conform to the shape of the rider, providing an aerodynamic fit. Soft enough to ride without the need for base layers.
It's sleeves are finished with a bonded hem providing a very comfortable fit around your biceps. It has an extra waterproof pocket in the back, which is accessed via a hidden zipper, to provide a dry pocket for money, creditcard and/or keys.
CALIFORNIA BEAR jersey - Blue Bear
- PRO style, available as Men's and Women's cut
- Form fitting and moisture wicking Italian fabric
- 3D Italian mesh side panel for added ventilation
- Three rear pockets, tapered for easier access
- Additional water resistant pocket (for keys etc.)
- Full hidden Semi-Auto-Lock (SAL) zipper
- Tagless labeling